Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14: Paper Sweeties March 2016 Release Countdown!

Hello there Sweeties fans!!!
Welcome back to day 2 of the Paper Sweeties March Release!
Today I am showing you But First, Coffee.
I love old fashion blue porcelain coffee pots!!! I found one on Ebay I wanted to color the image to replicate...

And how about a piece of that yummy cocoa cake!!!! 
I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic markers. I made the specks with the colorless blender and added some white accents with a gel pen. I used some peppermint twine found in the Sweeties Shop!
Other supplies used: Scalloped square die and striped pattern paper from My Favorite Things, square die from Spellbinders

I followed the sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches

Come hop along to see what the designers have created for you!!!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jen Shears - March Guest Designer
Jeri Thomas 
Jill Norwood 

Hope to see you back tomorrow for Day 3!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

10 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love your sweet blue coffee pot and that yummy cake! The pop of pink twine adds a festive touch! Such a sweet card my dear!

Maria said...

Gorgeous blue coloring on the coffee pot, Michelle! And, the yummy cake looks good enough to eat...yum!

karen h said...

Wonderful card - love the striped background. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Lisa said...

This is too cute Michelle!!

Jane said...

Super card and love that coffee pot which you;ve matched so well to your inspiration photo. Thanks for joining in at CC&S.

Kim Heggins said...

Oh...this is just so sweet.

Jeri said...

You did a great job on this card and especially making your coffee pot look like the old fashioned blue pot.

Liz Bailey said...

Michelle - I love that coffee pot, it's a great match for your photo. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Liz x

Louise van Vuren said...

Coffee and cake always make a great day for me, Super card, perfect take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in at CC&S
Louise xx

Debbie said...

Love the antique blue spaterware coffee pot you created!!!