Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Easter

Hello there!

I want to take a moment to wish everyone a very blessed and Happy Easter!

I also want to share a card with you I created using a few challenges...
Simon Says Stamp... come rain or shaine



I am playing along with Tic-Tac-Toe Challenges from Stamping Smiles Designs...I used the middle row across; celebrate, cas, critter
I love these challenges...they're not as easy as you think but offer so many options!
and the last challenge... AAA Cards

I started by inking up some watercolored cardstock with distress inks in salty ocean and mustard seed. I die cut the sun using a die from My Favorite Things and a rectangle square die from Lil'Inker Designs. The stamps are from Waltzingmouse Stamps...Spring Baskets and Lil' Buddies. I used black ink from Mementoand colored them with Copic Markers. Than I added some accents with a white gel pen. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

5 comments:

Nora N. said...

Oh how sweet!! Love the inked background and your fabulously colored images. Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing at Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

Nora Noll
Design Team Member
Stamping Smiles Design
Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

Jane said...

Just gorgeous! Love your bright happy Spring is in the air Easter card. Thanks for joining in with the AAA Cards challenge.

Heather said...

A lovely card Michelle,a super design with lovely colour of sun and pretty flowers against the pretty sheep and die-cut flowers!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

Maria said...

Lovely Easter card, Michelle! Wonderful water coloring, sweet lamb, and pretty flowers! Hope you and family hand a blessed Easter!

Stephanie said...

What an awesome background! I love that little lamb as well. Fantastic card!
Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping Smiles Design Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.
~Stephanie