Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Happy Cake Day

Hello there!

Hope you are all doing well!
I can't believe spring is right around the corner!!!!

I am happy to be guest designing with the Curtain Call crew!!!!
Look at this super yummy cupcake...

I pulled out my Paper Sweeties stamps and coordinating dies from the sets Sending Sweet Thoughts, Thinking of You, and Happy Cake Day. After I stamped the cupcake I added some flowers to the cupcake liner and a large flower to the icing!

I used some new dies I bought from My Favorite Things, stitched scalloped squares. I used black ink to stamp the images and Copic Markers to color. I added some glitter to the icing and lime green cord from Michaels. 

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on guesting Michelle!! This is just as cute as can be and I like the scallop squares!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Congratulations!!!! Your card is totally adorable!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Michelle. Love the lime cupcake and the sweet little flowers. Congrats on being the guest designer!