Tuesday, February 9, 2016

You Make my Heart All Sparkly

Hello there!
Happy Tuesday....
time for a new ColourQ challenge. Hope you play along with us!

Can you gues where I'm going with this color palette?...
Oh yeah, Vanetine's Day!
I used the set All Heart from My Favorite Things. 

I stamped the hearts and sentiment with black ink from Memento and colored them using Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen than a coat of glitter with Wink od Stella.  The gold sequins are Pretty Pink Posh.

I am also this to Sparkle and Shine Challenge

and The Card Concept...CAS design

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!!

Michelle

12 comments:

sandie said...

Fabulous colouring and love the touches of white accents. Thanks for joining TCC

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how fabulous! Love those sparkly hearts. Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!

Lisa said...

CAS perfection Michelle, so pretty!!

~amy~ said...

Sweet!!

Jen Mitchell said...

Sparkly and adorable!

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful CAS card! Love all the sparkles :)

Ruth said...

What a beautiful card! Love the CAS design!

Jill Norwood said...

Love it Mjchelle!!! :)

Jill Norwood said...

Oops I cannot type this morning!!! :)

Joyce said...

REally loving all those adorable jeweled hearts.

Diane Jaquay said...

The little gems look so pretty in pink and red, beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sparkle & Shine!

Maria said...

Love the sparkly sweet hearts, Michelle!!!