Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Wishing You a Wonderful Day

Hello there!

Just stopping by to share a card with you...

I combined two challenges...

I grabbed the perfect bunch of balloons...Paper Sweeties, Happy Cake Day.  I used black ink from Memento and Copic Markers to color.  I added some Martha Stewart glitter to the balloons in coodinating colors. 
The sentiment is from Paper Sweeties, Wishing You.  I used watercolor cardstock and a rectangle stitched die from Lil'Inker Designs. I added a tiny twine bow.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle your glitter balloons are genius!

Lisa said...

This is festive and so pretty Michelle!

Hannelie said...

wow, Michelle, you did a fabulous job with this card! I LOVE the design!
Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

Marina said...

What a great design for these balloons and beautifully coloured.
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

cm said...

How fun, cheerful and charming your glittery bouquets of balloons are! I can't help but smile in seeing them, floating through the sky! Thank you for sharing this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Maria said...

So fun and beautiful with the glittery balloons! Perfect take on the challenge!