Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sending Love and Hugs

Hello there!

Time for a new challenge at ColourQ!

Love these fun and happy colors!!! I think it's one of the nicest color combos going!

I purchased some new dies from Avery Elle and Mama Elephant.  The box die and stitched scalloped frame, All Prettied Up, is Mama Elephant. The heart dies are Avery Elle, Sweet Scallops.

I inked up some watercolor cardstock with Color Box ink in Robin's egg. I stamped the sentiment, Sweet Friend from My Favorite Things, in black ink. Colored cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...

Thanks for talking a peek!

Hope you will play along with us at ColourQ!

Michelle

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Super sweet!!

donna mikasa said...

Sweet take on the sketch! Love the floating hearts!

Lisa said...

Michelle this is perfection! Love the soft robin's egg blue behind that darling box! Love this card!!

Joyce said...

What a fantastic package, and I would love to receive this in the mail from a loved one. Really cute way to use our colors this week.

Tenia Nelson said...

So cute!

Leigh Penner said...

This is one of my favourite colour combos, too! I love your super sweet card! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Jen Mitchell said...

How sweet this is! Nothing better than a box full of hearts!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Such a sweet Valentine card!