Thursday, February 4, 2016

Romance

Hello there!

Just stopping by to share a card with you...I was able to utilize three challenges!


I pulled out the fabulous Paper Sweeties  Sweet Cuts- With Love.
I used some pattern papers I had lying around...both from My Mind's Eye. The sequins are a mix from Pretty Pink Posh and Neat & Tangled Stamps. 

The wood veneer sentiment is from Michaels. I added some faux stitches with a white gel pen.  I little twine bow and button finished it off.

I am also adding this to
The Card Concept...clean and layered style


Thanks for taking a peek!!!!

Michelle

13 comments:

Lisa said...

What a perfect take on the inspiration photo! This is so pretty Michelle!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

This is gorgeous! What a fab shaker card :-)

~amy~ said...

Michelle, what a beautiful shaker!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous card...love your take on the inspiration piece!

Debbie said...

Great shaker card!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the romantic, rustic feel to this card, Michelle!

maria f. said...

Such a romantic feel to your card and it totally nails the Curtain Call photo.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Beautiful shaker card! I adore that Valentine! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

debby4000 said...

Love your beautiful heart card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Michelle! I love, love, love your beautiful take on the inspiration photo!

Marisa said...

Loving that heart die and how you made a shaker. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call.

Julie Gearinger said...

What a fantastic shaker card!! Love the heart shape with the background paper as well as the large wood veneer sentiment :-) Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

artful-notions said...

Michelle! I just saw that you WON the Curtain Call Challenge with this beauty! Couldn't happen to a sweeter crafter! So glad for you! Love your standout card!!!