Friday, February 12, 2016

Paper Sweeties Plan Your Life Series - February 2016!

Hello there!
It's time for a new release at Paper Sweeties...Planner Series!!!

The newest Planner Series set is called Celebrate!

I combined it with previous planner sets ( Happy Icons, Winter Sentiments and Get Your Craft On...)
I made sure to highlight Valentine's Day and my daughters birthday...

Having coffee with a friend at Starbucks, getting my phone upgrade!!!

The side bar is my space to jot down all the necessary dates and events to remember!

Thanks for taking a peek!!!

Hope you will check out what the Planner Series Designers created!!!

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jeri Thomas

Michelle

3 comments:

Maria said...

Pretty planner details, Michelle! Lots of wonderful color!

Jeri said...

It seems that Debbie came out with the perfect planner stamps for February as we all seem to have birthdays we needed to add to our calendars this month. Great to see your planner and how you used the stamps.

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle I love how you used the new planner stamps! So fun! :)