Thursday, February 18, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello there!
Thank goodness the weekend is almost here!!! 
I really want to catch up on some sleep!

I'm stopping by to share a card with you...
I followed the color palette from The Challenge
and a birthday theme with Seize the Birthday

I inked up the background using a stencil from Simon Says Stamp and silver lining ink from WPlus9.  The boot stamp is from My Favorite Things, You Gnome Me. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches, Sentiment Sampler.  I stamped the image and sentiment with black ink from memento and colored with Copic Markers. I added some accents with a white gel pen. I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. The cord is from Michaels.

I also want to add this to AAA Cards 

Thanks for peeking!!!

Michelle

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Very cute Michelle!

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute!!

shirley-bee said...

Gorgeous card - love how the image pops on the grey stencilled background. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, Michelle! What a darling boot, and I adore the polka dot backdrop, as well as the white gel pen detailing! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Challenge!

Susangail Powell said...

This is awesome! Love the circles,the pop of red on the boot, the layout, the colors - LOVE it all!

Claire Broadwater said...

Michelle, this is so FUN! I love those big polka dots and that fun boot full of gorgeous flowers! So happy you joined us at The Challenge! XX

Kim Heggins said...

Love your card and that boot is as cute as they come...so much fun. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge!

Diane Jaquay said...

I adore this, Michelle, it's so CUTE and I love how you incorporated the polka dots from the photo into your design! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!

Egghead Creations said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! Very lovely

Justine Hovey said...

Super cute, I love the big bold circle background! Thanks for playing at AAA Card Challenge!

Mirella Diaz-Kaleem said...

great card! that red boot is adorable and i love the colour scheme you chose. I saw you in AAA cards challenge and couldn't but comment!
Mirella DK