Tuesday, February 16, 2016

February 16: Paper Sweeties February 2016 Release Rewind!

Hello there!
Alas, the last day of the Paper Sweeties February Release!!!

Today we get to mix the new release with previously released sets...
The sentiment and flowers are from Thinking of You, the vine is from Sweet Cuts, Pretty Posies, the fence is from Sweet Cuts, Home Tweet Home, my favorite Sweetie, Sophie! I just love her bob cut!!! Just before I die cut the fence, I traced the inside of the die with a white gel pen.
Sophie's outfit is from the set Sweetie Pie and lastly, the cloud is from Sweet Cuts, Let's go to the Beach.  I inked up some watercolored cardstock from Michaels with distress inks in Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn. Than I added some splashes of water. I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen.

I am adding this to Just Add Ink...just add a 'V'...mine is vellum


Hope you'll hop along and visit the designers...


Thanks for taking a peek!!!

Michelle

7 comments:

Maria said...

What a sweet card with Sophie holding the beautiful bouquet of flowers, Michelle! Awesome water colored background, too!

Mynn Kitchen said...

This is just TOO CUTE, Michelle! I LOVE the CAS feel, even though you created an entire scene! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Tracey McNeely said...

This is so sweet Michelle!

Lisa said...

This is darling Michelle, what a fantastic background!!

Tina said...

What a gorgeous card, coloured so beautifully. The bouquet is fabulous. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

KimB said...

This is delightful Michelle! I love the little scene you created and that wonderful dimensional bouquet! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely adorable....love your little sweetie.