Monday, February 15, 2016

February 15: Paper Sweeties February 2016 Release Party!

Hello there!
Welcome back to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties February Release!!!!

Here is the newest release...available for purchase in the Sweeties Shop today!!!!



and the Planner Series Celebrate...you can check out how I used them here

Today's card feautures a wreath I made using the leaf stamp. I stamped and fussy cut several times...
And arranged them onto a die cut circle. I added three blooms to the wreath. 
I used black ink from Memento and Copic Markers to color.  Than I added some white accents with a gel pen. I finished it off with some purple twine. 

Hope you will hop along with us to check out the inspiration from the designers...


Thanks for a peek!!!

Michelle

5 comments:

Maria said...

You amaze me with your awesome creativity, Michelle! Wonderful wreath with the leaves and pretty flowers!!! Great touch with the twine, too!

Mynn Kitchen said...

Michelle, this is genius! I adore that amazing wreath! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Jeri said...

I never would have thought to make a wreath out of those leaves. What a brilliant idea!

Lisa said...

This is darling Michelle!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So darn cute!!! And creative! Love it!