Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Believe You Can

Hello there!

Hope you all are doing well and enjoying some fine weather! It's been gray and dreary here in New York...

The newest inspiration color palette is up at ColourQ...

My one spot color is yellow...
I used the stamp sets Pandamonium and True Friend from Mama Elephant.

  I lightly inked up some watercolor cardstock with Mustard Seed distress ink and colored the lantern with Copic Markers. I stamped the images with black ink from Memento. I used a stitched rectangle from from Lil' Inkers.

I am also playing along with  AAA Card

Hope you'll play along with at at ColourQ!

Michelle

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is just as cute as cute can be!! Love the glow from the lantern!!

Jane said...

Love this! Such a positive inspirational quote and great use of the sequins round the light. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Maria said...

So CUTE with the panda bear! Love the lantern and soft light behind it! Great sequins, too!

Jen Mitchell said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the glow behind the lantern!

Joyce said...

This is the sweetest design--a great inspiration for me with that panda set. Love how the light glows.

Betty Wright said...

So adorable! Love the glow!

Marianne said...

Such a perfect CAS card. Love the glow behind the lantern and the placement of the sequins.

Dana & Glen said...

Terrific card Michelle! Adorable panda and I love the glow and sparkle around the lantern.

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card!