Tuesday, January 5, 2016

You are Appreciated

Hello there!

Happy Tuesday and time for a new ColourQ challenge!!!!
Aren't these colors lovely?!

I pulled out some stamps from Paper Smooches, Green Acres and Word Salad.
I used Puffy Cloud Border dies from Lawn Fawn and WPlus9 ink in lake house to create the background. I trimmed the cardstock with Lil'Inker's stitched rectangle die and matted it with Mama Elephant's scalloped die.

I stamped the pig and sentiments with black ink from Memento and colored with Copic Markers. I added some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye. The pattern paper is from My Favorite Things. I added some white accents with a gel pen.

I am also adding this to Paper Smooches January Challenge...4 colors

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

9 comments:

Joyce said...

Squealing with delight at this adorable card.

Lisa said...

This is so stinkin' cute and makes me smile!!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

Gorgeous card! Beyond cute! :-)

Maria said...

Lovely sky background with clouds! And, just LOVE the adorable sweet pig! Such a fun card, Michelle!:-)

Alexandra Trofimov said...

What an absolutely adorable little pig! Love the rosy cheeks especially!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is too cute! I love your cloud-filled background and the little piggy is absolutely adorable!

Silke Ledlow said...

OMG...this is tooooooo stinnkin' cute! Love this card!

Anita in France said...

So cute, Michelle ... what an adorable litte pig ... love those squeals of delight! Anita :)

Skrater said...

Adorable!