Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Lil' Hoot...

Hey there!!!

Just playing along with some challenges...

I used the sketch from The Paper Players.

I used Hero Arts stamp set CL755. Black ink is memento, white ink is memories. 
I used Copic Markers to color and a white gel pen to add some accents. The stitched circle die is from My Favorite Things. I inked it up with ranger ink in salty ocean. The glitter dcardstock is Recollections.


My next card...
I am playing along with the sketch from My Favorite Things Challenges...

I used the MFT set Ewe are the Best. I used the round trees as balloons. I used a zig zag stitched die and stitched speech bubble edges from MFT. 

The rectangular stitched die is from Lil'Inker Designs. Watercolor cardstock is from Michaels. I used ranger inks in mustard seed, salty ocean, mowed lawn and picked raspberry. Black ink is memento. I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and added some white accents with a gel pen.


Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

You rocked both sketches Michelle, these are both fabulous!!

Maria said...

Adorable cards, Michelle! The owls are so CUTE! And, your second card with the sheep is so sweet with lovely colors!

Aileen Ryan said...

Two wonderful cards Michelle, love your colouring on both.

Heather said...

A fabulous card Michelle, a lovely design and colours.........your image is adorable, lovely coloured and sweet sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge .

laurie said...

Awesome cards Michelle! I love how you inked up the background on the circle,cute image and such a sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Michelle, this is fabulous. You colored the sky behind the owls beautifully and I love the glimmer panel. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Betty Wright said...

This is adorable and so beautifully done, Michelle!