Friday, January 1, 2016

January 2016 Inspiration Challenge #39

Hello there!!!

Happy New Year's Crafters!!!!


What better way to start the new year than with an inspiration challenge from Paper Sweeties!!!!
I knew I wanted to use my Paper Sweeties Birthday Banners stamp set....
and of course, the perfect sentiment to ring in the New Year, Lets Party!!!
I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen and some shimmer with a clear Wink of Stella pen. The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye. The twine is from Recollections.

Hope you will hop along and see what the designers have created...

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties 
January Guest Designer: Lisa Bzibziak 

I am also adding this to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


Thanks for taking a peek!!!

Hope you play along!!!

Michelle

14 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo fun! LOVING that banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a cute card! Love those cupcakes!
Happy New Year!

Maria said...

Oh, how sweet, Michelle! I LOVE the cupcake banner colored so pretty! Happy New Year to you and family!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, your cupcake banner is SO sweet!! Happy New Year!

Jeri said...

Super cute, Michelle!

Lisa said...

Oh how fun!! I like the banner of cupcakes, cute idea! Happy New Year Michelle!!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable....your card is just as sweet as those cupcakes in the inspiration photo. Happy New Year.

Debbie said...

As always, Michelle, absolutely adorable! So festive and fun :)

Lisa said...

Love this! So cute! Those banners are one of my favorites... I need to get those out again...

Nance E Salkeld said...

What a fun card, Michelle! I don't have that stamp set yet --- got to do more shopping I guess! lol So thrilled to be a part of the PS Team and getting to know everyone! Happy New Year!

Mynn Kitchen said...

Super duper fun, Michelle! I adore the fun POP of red in the cherries! HUGS and HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) Mynn xx

Michele Henderson said...

LOVE this fun birthday cupcake banner! Beautiful card with great color! Have a warm and crafty 2016!
Take care!
Michele

Jingle said...

This is adorable! What a fun idea and so well done! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

Cheryl said...

This is SO cute! Love how you colored the cupcakes, and the kraft scalloped layer looks great against the dark card base. I never use my scalloped dies. Might need to remedy that!