Friday, January 15, 2016

January 15: Paper Sweeties January 2016 Release Party!

Hello again!!!
Welcome back to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties January Release!!!

Today is the day the new release is available for purchase in the Sweeties Shop!!!


Today I am using With Love Stamps and With Love Sweet Cuts.
By far, one of the simplest cards to create!!! I die cut the heart two times, once with gingham the second with vellum. Than swapped the center hearts, glued into position than added some zig zag faux stitches. 
I also added some faux stitches around the perimeter with a white gel pen. I stamped the sentiment using black ink from Memento. I scattered some sequins found in the Sweeties Shop! The flowers are from my stash...they're pretty old.  The decorative is from stash also. Lastly, I added some twine.

Hope you can hop along to the designer's blogs to check out their awesomeness!!!!

13 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable card! Simole and classy!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Simple and classic! I cannot type tonight! :)

Marybeth said...

Hi! I love these gingham hearts and your card,Michelle! Your faux stitching is amazing!

Michele Henderson said...

This pretty pink and white makes such a great color combo - -soft and feminine!
Take care!
Michele

Mynn Kitchen said...

LOVE this soft and subtle beauty! I adore the sweet patterns and little flower detail you added! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

The vellum looks so pretty! Beautiful card!

Nance said...

Simple , soft and fabulous! Love the colors! Have a great weekend!

Jeri said...

Super cute! Love the faux stitching!

Maria said...

Lovely as can be, Michelle!!! Pretty pink hearts and sweet detail!!!

The Craft Princess said...

What a precious Valentine :) Hugs...Janie

Tanja said...

love those beautiful pastel hearts - thanks for sharing your project at ATSM

Kim Heggins said...

So sweet and feminine...love those hearts and the stitching.

cm said...

I'm crushing over your pretty pastel hearts; how delicate and lovely they are, especially paired with the eye-catching floral clusters. So classy! Thank you for sharing your *Anything Goes* design in the ATSM gallery!
~c