Sunday, January 17, 2016

...Have a Beautiful Day

Hello there!

Hope you are enjoying a fabulous weekend!
We had our first snow fall today...just a dusting!
 But I'm sure more is on the way...we've been way too fortunate here in New York.

I've been eyeing the inspiration photo over at Fusion Card Challenge...I combined both the photo and sketch.
Happy 2nd birthday!

and the challenge at Just Add Ink...add something new blog hop!
For my something new, I used Die-Namics zig zag stitched square stax from My Favorite Things. 
I inked it up with Ranger distress ink in mustard seed than splashed it with some water and there you go...
I cut a piece of PTI vellum with a scalloped die from Mama Elephant. My white cardstock base is from Recollections.
The lovely flowers and leaves are from Lawn Fawn, Flutter by. I stamped them with Memento black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I scattered some clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and tied a twine bow.

I am also adding this Simon Says Stamps...Ombre. I colored the flowers with an ombre effect.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

12 comments:

Patrice said...

Michelle, your card is gorgeous - I love the pop of colour. I do like your new zig zag stitched dies and those lovely sequins are a perfect finish. Thank you so much for joining the Just Add Ink blog hop this week. x

PS: to be eligible for the prizes please go back and check the guidelines - your project must be linked exclusively to JAI.

KimB said...

This is lovely Michelle! I love the bold intense flowers and how you highlighted the sentiment panel with the yellow. what a great contrast! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink for our blog hop.

~amy~ said...

Oh, this is beautiful!!!

Lisa said...

This is amazing Michelle, just beautiful!!

Lyndal said...

FABulous colours Michelle! So glad you could join us to celebrate a Happy 2nd FUSION Anniversary ;)

Lin said...

Wow, these colors really pop together, Michelle! Gorgeous design, thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

This is gorgeous! Love the color selections ad the zigzag edges!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful!

Jeanne J said...

Michelle those flowers look like stained glass! Amazing!

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle, with beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

Di Barnes said...

Wow, this is such a lovely, happy card with your bright summery blooms & sunshiny yellow. Love how you've coloured the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink, Michelle.
Di :-)

Maria said...

Oh, such a lovely card! So bright and beautiful with the yellow background and beautiful flowers...so pretty!