Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Celebrate

Hello there!
It's time for  a new challenge with with ColourQ

Hope you will join us and play along!
With all the snow that fell last Saturday I thought I would make a card using these spring colors...
The flower stamp set is from WPlus9, Doodle Buds. I stamped them using memento black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. Than I added some white accents with a gel pen. The stitched rectangle die is from Lil'Inker Designs. The scalloped die is from Mama Elephant.

The sentiment is from PaperSmooches, Scripty Sayings.  I stamped that using memento black ink onto vellum. I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and enamel dots from Recollections.

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

7 comments:

Lin said...

Love this, Michelle - the colors are so fresh!

Lisa said...

What a cute cute card, love the fun flowers!!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

This is a fab card Michelle - great design and beautiful fresh colours :-)

Leigh Penner said...

I love your bright and cheery colour combo! It's so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Maria said...

Love the big flowers with great design...so pretty!

I Card Everyone said...

What a darling little garden you've created! Michelle, thanks for playing cards with us this week at CTS!
=]

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute! Love the whimsical flowers!