Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Paper Sweeties December 2015 Inspiration Challenge

Hello there!
Wow!!!!
I can't believe it's December1st!!!!!
Let's start the month off with a fun Paper Sweeties Challenge!


I used the ornament die from Holly Days and cut three ornaments in yellow, red and green cardstock. Than I die cut the word Joy using white cardstock. The background wood pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye.
I stamped the sentiment, Stand Add-on, Manger, with black ink from Memento.  Than I embellished these pretty little ornaments with some twine and a sprig of holly sequin!!!

Hope you'll hop along to check out what the design team has created!!!!


I am also adding this to

and also Addicted to CAS

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

12 comments:

artful-notions said...

so sweet, Michelle! Love the added Mistletoe sequins!

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle your card is CAS perfection! Love the sweet ornaments and how you used the joy die cut! Brilliant my dear!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING those ornaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

EEK!!! I'm smitten, Michelle! This is the cutest card ever - so clever how you labeled the ornaments with the word JOY!!

Maria said...

Oh, so beautifully designed, Michelle! Love how you placed the joy sentiment on the ornaments!!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love your take on the sketch!

Jeri said...

LOVE!!! What an awesome interpretation of the inspiration picture. Well done!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

I just love these sweet ornaments! Such a cute card!

Lisa said...

Seriously cute card!!

Michele Henderson said...

This is just gorgeous! I love how sophisticated it feels, and festive too! Adorable! Thanks for making me fee; so welcome to the new team!
Take care!
Michele, PS teamie

Loll said...

Fantastic design. Love your "joy"ful ornaments ... they look amazing on the wood background. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

Cheryl said...

Michelle, I love how you added "joy" to the ornaments! So cute! And the sequins are beautiful!