Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Merry Christmas...

Hello there!
It feels like ages since my last post. We were in Rhinebeck NY cutting down our Christmas tree from a tree farm and walking around the town...such a beautiful place! 

It's time for a new challenge over at ColourQ! Hope you'll stop by and play along!

Oh my goodness....I can't wait for some eggnog!!!!
This was my last official Christmas...already on it's way to it's recipient!
I pulled out some Spellbinders dies, die cut them and sponged the poinsettia flower and leaves with inks from WPlus9 in sweet gelato and appletini. I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink.


The sentiment is from Mama Elephant, Winter Wonderland. I used black ink fromMemento and cardstock from PTI. I added some sparkly enamel dots from MME. White cardstock is Recollections.

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch...

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

10 comments:

Deepti said...

This is gorgeous! I love the dimension in the poinsettia :)

Helen Gullett said...

Wow!! Your caed is gorgeous! Love the poinsettia :)

Lisa said...

I love everything about this Michelle, just beautiful!!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

Beautiful card Michelle! :-)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is beautiful, Michelle! I love your wonderful take on the sketch!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is absolutely stunning. The poinsettia just jumps off the front of your card!

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful take on the sketch--that poinsettia is stunning!

Joanna said...

Very pretty!

JoAnn said...

Very pretty Michelle. Love the pretty poinsettia.

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card Michelle...love your beautiful poinsettia. Happy New Year!