Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Have a Joyous Holiday

Hello there!
Getting' busy making Christmas cards!!!!
How about you?
Today's card utilizes the newest color palette from ColourQ

I pulled out one of my favorite go to stamp sets, PTI Snowflake Flurries. I used some inks from Colorbox in razzberry, curry and shabby pink. The shabby pink is so subtle, it shows up better in the photo below. I stamped the sentiment using black ink from Memento. 
The stitched dies are from Lil' Inker Designs. The pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye. I added some wood veneers from Studio Calico and sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

I am also this to The Challenge

snowflake , pattern paper and white

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you can play along with us at ColourQ!

Michelle

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Terrific CAS design Michelle and I like the little wooden diamonds!

Lisa said...

Ooops...forgot to thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So fun!!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card Michelle, just love those wonderful snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

Birgit said...

This is fabulous! I love those non-traditional snow flakes!!

Claire Broadwater said...

Michelle, this is so pretty! I love the color combo you used and the non-traditional snowflakes! The wood veneers are so fun! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

stampwithsandy said...

I love a good CAS card and this one is perfect, Michelle! I love the stitched layers, the non-traditional colors, and those little wood elements are so much fun. Thanks so much for playing along with my Tic Tac Toe challenge at The Paper Players!

Joyce said...

Wonderful card. Love how you used those snowflakes, and like how you highlighted your sentiment with those wood embellies.

Deepti said...

This totally rocks :) love those soft colors !