Sunday, November 8, 2015

You're a Treasure

Hey there crafters!!!
Oh my goodness, can't believe the weekend is over!!!

Just wanted to pop in and share with you a card I created using some challenges...
Paper Smooches is holding a Guest Designer search for December
and am also playing along with their November challenge...use gold

I combined two Paper Smooches stamp sets for this card, Space Cadet and Ahoy Me Hearty. First I stamped and masked my space images. Than I inked up some watercolored cardstock with Colorbox inks in shabby pink and boysenberry, Memento ink in lilac posies. I stamped, colored, and trimmed the gems using black ink from memento and Copic Markers.  I added some white accents with a gel pen.
I used a round circle die from My Favorite Things to cut the window for the shaker. The stitched panel was cut using a stitched rectangle die from Lil'Inker Designs and the scalloped panel was cut using a die from Mama Elephant. The shaker elements are sequins (gold, clear and pink) from Pretty Pink Posh. The gold glitter base cardstock is from Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a fun shaker card!!!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

I love this Michelle! What a fantastic shaker card - love the little space cadet too :-)

Lisa said...

Seriously cute shaker! Love your sequin colors!!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and fun card.

Maria said...

Oh, what a FUN shaker card, Michelle! Great way to combine two stamps sets!