Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Warm Wishes

Hello there!
I want to take a minute to wish everyone a healthy and happy Thanksgiving! Stay safe and enjoy your loved ones!!!
 It's time for a new challenge with ColourQ!
Perfect color palette for this week!!!

I used Love You a Latte stamp set from Lawn Fawn and Cup o' Joe shadow ink from Hero Arts.

After a whole lotta stamping and coloring with Copics I die cut some circles with My Favorite Things stitched circle dies. For a finishing touch I added some enamel dots from My Minds Eye.

I am adding this to 


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Michelle

7 comments:

Deepti said...

Awesome! Love the coloring on Kraft, thank you for sharing with ATCAS :)

Lisa said...

Cute card Michelle! The colors look great on the kraft card base! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Maria said...

What a fun card with those stamped coffee cups, Michelle! Happy Thanksgiving to you and family!:-)

Tanja said...

love the coloring and the color combo - thanks for joining us at ATSM

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you created your own background and your Copic coloring is amazing, Michelle! Loving this autumn color combo, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Joyce said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Your little coffee cups are just adorable, and I love how you made an entire background of them.

cm said...

Your coffee cups and warm wishes are sheer delight! You've definitely 'made your mark' with style and flair; so glad to see you in the ATSM gallery!
~c