Thursday, November 19, 2015

Peace.Love.Joy

Hello there Crafters!

I want to share a card with you I created using a few challenges...

I used stamps and dies from Paper Sweeties, Trim the Tree and Stand Add On Manger. I stamped the trees using black ink from Memento and colored them with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen.

I shaded a pice of cardstock with Copic Markers and die cut the stars. I embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I used a stitched rectangle die from Lil'Inker Designs. The pattern paper is from October Afternoon. The bells are from Michaels the cotton candy twine can be found in the Sweeties Shop!!! I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

13 comments:

Team Clark said...

Such a perfect creation from this photo inspiration! Awesome trees, awesome coloring, and all great against the wood grain!

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this! It has such a warm, homespun feel to it. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Lisa said...

Michelle this card is perfectly sweet! Your little trees are darling!

Lisa said...

Super cute trees and love the added bells. Thanks for joining us this week with the shabby tea room.

Mandy LaCroix said...

Swoon worthy! Outstanding!

Kim S said...

SO cute!! Love those images - particularly with the pink and green and the little jingle bells on the side!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karren said...

This is adorable! I just love the colors of your trees. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kamila R. said...

What a super adorable and beautiful card! I love the jingle bells you attached and the white highlights ! Such a sweet card!! Thank you so much for joining us at ATSM this week!
Kamila DT

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous sweet card with the Christmas trees, Michelle! Lovely color and great addition with the bells!

Deepti said...

This is absolutely gorgeous :) way to rock the inspiration :)

Tracey said...

Super Sweet card Michelle...love the pretty trees. So Happy you shared it with us in The shabby Tea room!

Debbie said...

So adorable ... love the PINK and green trees and sweet little jingle bells! I haven't seen pink jingle bells -- will have to be on the look out for those :)

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable my dear!!!!!