Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Peace.Love.Joy

Hello there!
Hope you are doing well. 
I have a Christmas card I want to share with you.
I am using the color palette from My Favorite Things

I am using the cutest elf stamps from My Favorite Things, Santa's Elves. I don't recall where the sentiment stamp is from....possibly a retired MFT set???
I stamped the images with black ink from Memento and colored with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel. Sequins are from Neat and Tangled. The enamel dot, Recollections.

I am adding this to The Paper Players

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwww, this is adorable Michelle!! Love the little elf, sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute!

Aileen (mum) said...

Very very cute Michelle. Love this card.

Deepti said...

So adorable :) I love the glossy accents on the ornament :)

laurie said...

Cute Michelle!That elf is adorable..and I love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The paper Players!

JoAnn said...

Love your adorable card Michelle. That image s so cute and your coloring looks great.