Monday, November 16, 2015

November 16: Paper Sweeties November Rlease Rewind!

Hello there!
Today is the last day of the Paper Sweeties Release!!!


Here is a list of what's new...

Today is the day we get to mix old stamps with new stamps...I created a few cards and kind of got carried away!!!
I used black ink from Memento to stamp the images and Copic Markers to color. 
I added some white accents with a gel pen, some Wink of Stella glitter, and some liquid pearls. 

For the next two cards I used the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

I used the Stitched Tags #3 Sweet Cuts to cut the present than embossed Baby Jesus with gold embossing powder. I used colored pencils to shade Him in. 
The sentiment is from the set Stand Add On : Manger
I added some wood stars and twine.

Also adding this to The Paper Players

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hope you'll check out what the design team created...

Michelle

13 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle these are both so WONDERFUL!!!! I love how the puppy is hanging from the chimney!!!! And your masking of the manger on the second card is so clever! I want to CASE YOU!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Your puppy hanging from the chimney is too cute! Awesome job!

Maria said...

Oh, my goodness, Michelle!!! Your cards are over the top creative and so wonderful!!! Just love the CUTENESS of the first card with the dog upside down in the fireplace! And, the second card with baby Jesus stamped on the gift...brilliant!!!

Karen Oliver said...

Oh my I love your cards but that little puppy is super cute I just love him peeking out of the fireplace. Gorgeous.

LeAnne said...

Oh my goodness...that baby Jesus is just the sweetest! Love the embossing as well as the simplicity of your card! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Oh my goodness! These are incredible!!!!! My fave is the little doggie peeking from the fireplace!!!

Lisa said...

LOVE these Michelle!! What a cute scene on the first one!!

Deepti said...

Awesome cards :) I love the first one such a clever and happy design !

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous cards.

Leigh Penner said...

Super sweet cards, Michelle!

laurie said...

These are awesome! I love the cute baby Jesus, what a great CAS card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

Claire Broadwater said...

Michele, these are both fabulous! The Baby Jesus gift card made me smile! CAS perfection! Thank you for joining us the Paper Players this week! XX

Debbie said...

I can hardly stand the cuteness of that puppy coming down the chimney! WOWOWOWOW - over the top FABULOUS :)