Saturday, November 14, 2015

November 14: Paper Sweeties November Release Countdown!

Welcome back to Day2 of the Paper Sweeties November Release!!!

Here is what you can expect to find in the Sweeties Shop tomorrow...


Today I am using Stitched Tags #3 Sweet Cuts 

After I die cut the red stocking I trimmed a piece of white cardsock for fur and stamped the stocking with a snowflake stamp and added a sprig of holly from the set Holly Days. I colored the holly with Copic Markers and added some white accents with a gel pen. I added glossy accents tot he berries.
The sentiment is from the set Deck the Halls. The chenille candycane is fround in the Sweeties Shop!
I scattered some enamel dots and clear gems. 

I am adding this card to Colour Me...!
For the pink stocking I die cut the stocking using pattern paper from My Mind's Eye and trimmed some white cardstock for fur.
I used the same stamps as above. The pink candycane can be found in the shop. I also added a layer of snowflake sequins...so pretty!!!


I am adding this card to Merry Monday Christmas Challenge

Hope you can hop along to check out the Design Team creations!!!


14 comments:

Jeri said...

Lovely cards!

Maria said...

Beautiful cards with the stockings!!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love these beautiful stockings! The candy canes and holly are so sweet! :)

Theresa said...

Great stockings. Love your cards.

Colleen said...

Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday with this wonderful big dotted stocking!! I love that pink and white candy cane and that beautiful snowflake that is glimmering in the light. Your berries and holly are awesome too! Thank you for sharing!

The Craft Princess said...

I love the cards...I love the stockings...especially the pink one, it's my favorite color :) Hugs...Janie

artful-notions said...

These are so striking, Michelle! Love that you put a candy cane in them. The GA shows up perfectly! Love the dimension on each card!

Lisa said...

These are adorable Michelle!! Love the little candy canes you tucked in and the sprigs of holly!!

Susangail Powell said...

These are both adorable cards! I especially love the pink one!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

So cute! I love those pipe cleaner candy canes!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So cute!!! Love the holly on the stockings!!!

Terstamper said...

Cute card and I love the 3D candy cane, clever!

Ter:)

Jinny Newlin said...

These are beautiful, Michelle! Love those glossy berries and darling, little, candy canes! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

Antonia said...

Hi Michelle, Your cards are so bright and pretty. De snowflakes are beautiful. Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at Colour Me! Hugs Antonia