Friday, November 13, 2015

November 13: Paper Sweeties November Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!
It's time for Paper Sweeties newest release!!!!!!

Debbie has created four new stamp sets and three new coordinating die sets!!!


Today I am using Dear Santa and Fireplace
I used Memeneto ink in gray flannel to stamp all the images. Than I colored them with Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen.

I die cut the images and than adhered them to the card. Lastly, I stamped the sentiment with black ink from Memento. 


I followed the theme from Addicted to Stamps

Hope you'll hop along to the designers blogs for a peek at what they created!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
See you tomorrow!

Michelle

12 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle this is so beautiful! I love how you colored the stockings and created your fireplace! Just gorgeous! A wonderful scene!!!!

Maria said...

Such a darling scene with the beautifully colored stockings, Michelle!!!

Lisa said...

Beautifully done Michelle, love your design and the colors!! What a great card!!

Mynn Kitchen said...

Super sweet, Michele! I LOVE the sweet coloring and fun layout! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

So pretty! Love how you used the gray ink to stamp the images!!! Looks great!

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute card! Love the stocking image!!!

Jeri said...

Darling! I love the colors you used on the stockings.

The Craft Princess said...

Cute...sweet...Christmasy :) Hugs...Janie

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, this is so darling and your coloring is amazing!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so sweet...love those wonderful stockings hanging off the mantel.

Wei Wei Wang said...

Such a sweet and adorable Christmas card! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

Nicole Diedrichs said...

Such a fun interpretation of our photo inspiration! I like it! Thank you for joining our challenge at ATSM. Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de