Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Hello

Hello there!
Hope you are enjoying some fine weather...it's a bit rainy here in NY but we need the rain!

it's time for a new challenge over at ColourQ!
Love these warm, fall colors!

I finally purchased the stamps set Open With Nature from Simon Says Stamp but have been patiently waiting for the coordinating dies!!! I stamped and masked the leaves than inked up the background with wild honey distress ink from Ranger. Than added some aplashes of water for the splatter look. I colored the leaves using Copic Markers and added some white accents with a gel pen.

I used the tag die from Pretty Pink Posh, Stitched Duo1. The sentiment die is from SSS. I die cut the sentiment twice than adhered to the card. I added some clear dew drops and some twine from Papertrey Ink.
I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

I am also adding this to CAS on Sunday...tag it

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!

Michelle

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I just love this Michelle, your background is amazing!!

Joyce said...

Love this, especially the detail you added with the white gel pen.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...love your sweet tag.

Jen Mitchell said...

I love how this looks. The colors are so vibrant on the tag!

Maria said...

Love the bright yellow background on your tag! Such pretty colors and great design!:-)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love your colours and masking! Great take on the sketch!

Silke Ledlow said...

Michelle, you rocked the colors and the sketch...beautiful CAS card!