Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Good Tidings....

Hello there!
It's time for a new color palette with ColourQ....
Love these bold colors!

I pulled out a stamp set from Papertrey Ink that I have not inked up for a while, Autumn Pattern Pieces.  I couldn't decide which colors to combine for the argyle pattern, but I ended up using Cornflower and Just Rust from Hero Arts and Sweet Gelato from WPlus9. 

The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps, For to Us.   I used my favorite dies, stitched rectangle die from Lil'Inker Designs and scalloped rectangle die from Mama Elephant. The banner die is from My Favorite Things. White cardstock is from Recollections the rest is from PTI. I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Hope you play along at ColourQ!

I am also adding this to 


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Michelle

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love that background! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Lisa said...

Great way to combine all of the challenges Michelle, this is terrific!!

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle...what a wonderful card, so warm with your beautiful background.

Joyce said...

Love this fun argyle pattern.

Betty Wright said...

Great colors and pattern! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call!