Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Autumn Blessings

Hello there!
How are you doing?
All is well here. 
My older daughter is preparing to take the TACHS exam on Friday.... an entrance exam for catholic high schools. Please keep her and all kids like her in your prayers.
She has been a bit nervous. Poor kid!

Just playing along with some challenges...


I just received the stamp set For to Us, from Simon Says Stamp. The sentiment is also SSS, Autumn Blessings. I used black ink from Memento and Copic markers to color. 
The stitched rectangle die is from Lil'Inker Designs. I added a strip of pattern paper from My Mind's Eye and gold foil cardstock from Papertrey Ink. I added some white accents with a gel pen. I scattered some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and clear dew drops from PTI.

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Michelle

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Michelle this is a beautiful card!! Love your wreath and the colors. just fabulous!! Good luck to your daughter, she'll be in my prayers!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your beautiful card...the colors are so pretty.

libleycraftsblog.com said...

What a beautiful card Michelle! Love the layout, the colours and the flowers are stunning :-)

Vanessa said...

This is so so beautiful! Love the little accents you added! Thank you for joining us at Sparkle & Shine!

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! I love the colors that you used and the stamping around your sentiment is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

Lin said...

What a lovely use of these colors, Michelle - love your design!

Julie said...

Classy card. Love the layout and stamps.

Claire Broadwater said...

Michelle, this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful colors you chose and the sentiment is perfect! Best Wishes to your daughter. I know she will do well! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX