Tuesday, October 20, 2015

You Inspire Me

Hello there!
Welcome back to a new color challenge with ColourQ

I statred stamping my card base with razzberry ink from Colorbox and one of the sketchy square stamps from WPlus9 Greetings and Salutations. I than die cut it with the stitched rectangle dies from Lil'Inker Designs. I matted it onto gray cardstock from Bazzill.

The sweet gingham paper is from My Favorite Things, as well as the stitched circle and stitched fishtail dies. The butterfly die is from Paper Smooches. I stamped the sentiment, Lawn Fawn, Flutter By, onto vellum with gray ink from Memento. For the finishing touches I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and clear dew drops from Papertrey Ink. My gosh...how many crafting companies was that??!!

I followed the sketch from Retro Sketches...so feminine and pretty

Hope you can play along with us at ColourQ!

Michelle

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is just lovely Michelle!!

Kim Heggins said...

So pretty...love all the wonderful pink.

Jen Mitchell said...

And thank goodness for all those crafting companies! Otherwise how would we spend our days?!?!!! Love your fantastic design!

Maria said...

Great take on the challenge, Michelle! Awesome background and love the pretty butterfly!

Joyce said...

Just gorgeous. I really love the background you created. Those sketchy squares are so fun.

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally love the background! Beautiful card Michelle!