Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wishing You....

Click here for the Paper Sweeties October Release!


Hello there!

It's time for a new challenge with ColourQ!!!

I decided to ink up the pumpkins from the stamp set BB Harvest Mouse from My Favorite Things. I used black ink from memmento and Copic Markers to color. I added some faux stitches with a white gel pen and some enamel dots from Recollections. The stitched die frame is from Lil'Inker Designs.

All cardstock is from Recollections.

I am adding this to a few other challenges...


Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!
Hope to see you at ColourQ!

Michelle

9 comments:

Ardyth said...

Oh, that's a winner! Love it!

Joyce said...

This is so very adorable. Your pumpkins are so sweet, and I love the faux stitching.

Leigh Penner said...

I love the stitch lines you added to the pumpkins! Super sweet take on the sketch!

Lisa said...

Very cute!! Those little pumpkins ares so sweet!!

honeybeelane said...

Super card, Michelle! I love the stitched lines in the pumpkins. Great idea and super combination of all the challenges. Thanks for joining in at AAA Cards. Melissa - DT

Sazzle Dazzle said...

CAS-tastic, brilliant image, perfectly coloured and a wonderful card for our challenge. Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
Sarah x

Jill Vickers said...

Great image and I love how you used it multiple times to create a fun CAS design, Great touch with the stitching too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Jill

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love the way you used these pumpkins for the sketch and for our CAS Halloween challenge. Love the accent of the stictching accent. Wonderful creation! Thanks for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards!

Silke Ledlow said...

Pure cuteness! Great use of the sketch and colors!