Friday, October 23, 2015

Top Dog Dies Guest Designer

Hello there Crafters!!!!
I am so excited to be here guest designing for Top Dog Dies!!!!
Hope you'll stop by the Top Dog Dies blog and leave me some love!!!

I have been playing around with their halloween dies and party dies! So much fun!!!

First up, some halloween fun...
I love white pumpkins!!! I couldn't wait to make some. I used the Top Dog Dies Pumpkin Die Set.  To create the card base I trimmed some watercolored cardstock and created a mask for the moon.  I used canary ink from Colorbox. I inked it up the background with faded jeans and stormy sky distress inks than added a splash of water.
I am adding this to Fusion Card Challenge

I die cut all my pumpkins using cardstock from Papertrey Ink. Than adhered them to the watercolored base.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, Happy Haunting.  I stamped the sentiment with black ink from Memento and added some silver stars purchased from Michaels.
***
I love pumpkin patches...for this card I used the Top Dog Dies Pumpkin Die Set. I added some funny eyes from Michaels. I trimmed some cardstock for my base than made some rolling hills with oval dies from Spellbinders. 
I am adding this card to Curtain Call

The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, Happy Haunting. I used black ink from memento. For a finishing touch I added some wood stars from Stucio Calico.
***
My last halloween card...
This is one of the cutest die sets ever!!!! Top Dog Dies Wicked Witch Die Set, there are so many different ways to use this!!! The details in this die are amazing!!!!
I am adding this card to Addicted to CAS...sparkle

I wanted to make some funky witch stockings!!! I trimmed some purple and green cardstock into thin strips and adhered them onto some scrap paper, than die cut them and there you go...funky witch stockings!!!  I die cut the shoes and buckles and adhered them to the stckings. The witches dress was cut twice, once with black cardstock than with vellum. Love the double layer...looks like tulle! All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink. After positioning the witch to the base I stamped the sentiment, from WPlus9, Sparkle and Shine, and adhered some glitter to the word sparkle. The cord and stars are from Michaels.
***********
The next two cards were created using Top Dog Dies Make A Cake Die Set , and Mr. & Mrs. Banner Die Set
I used watercolored cardstock to die cut the cake and vellum to die cut the scalloped icing. After I adhered the cake to the card base I added some dots of icicng using liquid pearls in white. The violet flower blossoms are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I die cut the Mr. & Mrs. banner and heart banner from silver glitter cardstock from Recollections. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

I adhered pattern paper from Lil'Inker Designs for the card base. I created the cake using pink cardstock and vellum for the icing. I die cut the candles with solid cardstock than added some white dots with a white gel pen. The flames were cut using gold catdstock.
I die cut the banners using solid cardstock, Papertrey Ink and pattern paper, My Mind's Eye. I finished the card using enamel dots from My Mind's Eye.
I am adding this card to Seize the Birthday

Hope you enjoyed what I have created! Thanks for taking a peek!!!

Michelle

12 comments:

Lisa said...

YAY congrats on guesting Michelle!! Your cards are ALL amazing. Love those pumpkins to bits and the witches stockings are snappy!!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! You are one busy bee! What a fantastic selection of cards here! All unique and perfect. Obviously I do love those witches legs and fun stockings and thrilled you've linked up at our 'sparkle' challenge at ATCAS. Thanks so much. Sarah

Jaydee said...

Oh, that witches card made me laugh! What a wonderful design and I love all of that sparkle. So glad you joined us at Addicted to CAS this week
jaydee

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic set of cards Michelle. Love the stitched edges of the die-cuts... the googly eyes look awesome on the pumpkins. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

Anita in France said...

Congratulations on your GD spot, Michelle! What a fantastic selection of cards ... from the fun pumpkins to the spooky witchy feet, from the elegant wedding to the celebratory birthday ... they're all brilliant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday! Anita - Surprise Party Guest :)

SmilynStef said...

What awesome cards ... love your watercolored background ... so very glad you joined us at fusion card challenge.

Marisa said...

You've been busy!! Darling pumpkins with the googly eyes - they made me smile. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Leigh Penner said...

These are all so wonderful, Michelle!

Maria said...

All wonderful cards using lovely dies, Michelle! Huge congrats on your GD spot! Love the googly eyes on the pumpkins and the witch legs!:-))

Jeanne J said...

Oh gosh.. you have so many cards on one post Michelle.. I love them all.. the witch is amazing. I love her stocking legs - really clever way to get two colors on them - the stars... and it just looks like she's floating up.. Love it.. and OMG.. the google eyes on the pumpkins... Great post with lots of wonderful ideas for us!

Nancy said...

Michele, I so enjoyed looking at all of these cards! Love the witches legs and the sparkle phrase, then the wedding cake is so spectacular along with the Birthday card! Love the colors of the candles and the chevron background! Super job! Thanks for playing along with the girls and I over at Seize the Birthday!

JoAnn said...

Such cute cards. Love the birthday cake with the banners. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.