Thursday, October 1, 2015

Paper Sweeties October 2015 Inspiration Challenge

Hello there Paper Sweeties groupies!!!

It's time for a new inspiration challenge...
Absolutley shabby gorgeous!!!
I apologize for not having my post ready on time, but life has been out of control lately!

I haven't made a shaker card in a while and needed a cute kiddie halloween card for my niece!!!
I used the Tree of Life Sweet Cuts, Sweeties Wagon Sweet Cuts and stamp set for wagon and banner, the pumpkins are from Stand Add-on stamps and Sweet Cuts

I inked the banner up while still in the die with some frayed burlap distress ink and cut up some sentiment stamps to add 'Boo'.  I used black ink from memento and Copic Markers to color. I added some white accents with a gel pen.

I filled up the shaker window with some lovely sequins in frosting and gold.  I added some black twine and a rusty bell  found in the Sweeties Shop!!!

I am also addin this to Curtain Call

I hope you'll play along with the Paper Sweeties Team!!!

Come hop along for some jaw dropping inspiration!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

11 comments:

Debbie said...

You have done it AGAIN, Miss Michelle! I adore everything about your oh-so-sweet card! The shaker tree is amazing and love the banner, wagon, pumpkins, twine and bell too :)

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle what a wonderful and sweet Halloween scene! Love the shaded banner and sweet pumpkins!

Maria said...

Beautiful shaker card with the fun Halloween scene, Michelle!!! Your niece will love it!!!

Cheryl said...

Oooo, I love this one! The shaker tree is beautiful with all the sparkly sequins and the sponged banner looks fabulous! Nice choice of paper, too, with the specks of fiber in it. It gives the card a nice, rustic feel. Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog!!! Hugs!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

LOVE how you used the tree for the shaker part of the card! It looks fabulous! And the banners look great with the inking in the die technique!

Lisa said...

Michelle this is perfectly adorable and your niece will love it! The banner is so cute and I love the shaker tree!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

This is adorable! What a cute shaker card, your niece will love this for sure! :-)

Mynn Kitchen said...

SUPER darling, Michelle! What a fun shaker shape! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Deepti said...

Oh my this is gorgeous !

Lisa said...

Oh my... I think this is the most awesome shaker I've seen so far... love this!

Kelly S. said...

I love how the tree is a shaker with a shaded banner, sooo cute!