Thursday, October 15, 2015

October 15: Paper Sweeties October Release Party!

Hello again Sweeties Fans!!!
Welcome to Day 3 of the Paper Sweeties October Release

Today is the day the release is available for purchase in the Sweeties Shop!!! Yippee!!!



LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these tree dies!!!! I used some pattern paper scraps from My Mind's Eye for the trees and stumps. I die cut some snow drifts with Thanks Snow Much and Tree of Life Sweet Cuts found here!!
I added the sweet bow and a signature Paper Sweeties sequins to the tree top!!! The glitter paper is from Recollections.

Hope you can hop around and check out what the design team has created for you!

5 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love this adorable Christmas tree scene! I think I will be caseing this sweet card very soon! Love it so much!!!!

The Craft Princess said...

I love your card.....the paper pieced Christmas tress and the background page are just perfect :) Hugs...Janie

Lisa said...

Love, love, love this color scheme... so pretty...

Maria said...

So pretty with the pink and love those polka dot Christmas trees!!!

Lisa said...

Those polka dot trees are adorable!! Cute card today Michelle!