Wednesday, October 14, 2015

October 14: Paper Sweeties October Release Countdown!

Hello again!
Welcome back to Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties October Release

Here is what you can expect to see in the Sweeties Shop...


I kept htis card very simple. I left the focus on the manger, moon and stars.

I used black ink from memento and Copic Markers to color. I used cyan ink from Color Box to create the blue moon shadow. I added some white accents with a white gel pen. The wood stars are from Studio Calico.

I am adding this to Simon Says Stamp


Hope you can hop along with us to check out what the design tam created...

11 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle this is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is so beautiful every single time! I love your cards!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

Beautiful Michelle!

Deborah Frings said...

Simply delightful! The image and sentiment are perfect. Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Lisa said...

Another great use of the highlight circle... but this time the night sky and stars... love it!

Maria said...

Awesome manger scene card with the circle and stars! And, perfect coloring...love it!

Mynn Kitchen said...

This is SO beautiful! I LOVE the sprinkling of stars! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

artful-notions said...

How sweet is this manger scene! Showcased beautifully. Love the extra accents on the manger.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Beautiful card! Love the coloring and the stars!

Lisa said...

This is just lovely Michelle!! I like the pretty little stars you sprinkled about!

The Craft Princess said...

Such a sweet and simple card....and all the dimension really make is it pop :) Hugs...Janie

Lilian YF said...

So cute!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio