Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Ghostly Greetings

Hello there!

Just stopping by to share the newest ColourQ palette!!!
So I pulled out some Paper Smooches stamps, We Adore You and Space Cadet. 
I embossed the sentiment with embossing powder. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, Happy Haunting. The die border is from My Favorite Things, Stitched Speech Bubble. I used black ink from Memento and Copic Markers to color. All cardstock is from Recollections. 

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch


Hope you can play along with us at ColourQ!!!

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

super CUTE!

Shelly said...

So fun and cute!!

Deepti said...

So fun! Way to rock the challenges :)

Joyce said...

This is so fun and adorable. Qhite a party on your card!

Lisa said...

Seriously cute card Michelle!!

Hannelie said...

Oh cute Michelle!
Thanks for playing at Case this sketch!

Margie said...

Gotta love those space cadets! What a cute card! TFS!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love how you rotated the sketch and made the speech bubble black! Fantastic card, Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute!

Silke Ledlow said...

I agree...super cute card!