Tuesday, September 8, 2015

You Inspire Me

Hello there!

It's time for a new challenge with ColourQ!!!
Don't you just love these vibrant colors!!!

For this car I used Blossoming Buds from Paper Smooches and colored them with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn, Flutter By. I embossed it with white powder.

I die cut a rectangle panel using Lil'Inkers stitched rectangle dies.  I added some yellow cord from Michaels and clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Colored cardstock is from Papertrey Ink.

I am adding this card to



Thanks for stopping by for a peek!

Michelle

10 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow--this is a dramatic beauty--the dark purple card base and front really makes this design shine.

Lisa said...

That little bouquet of flowers is so sweet!! This is a delightful card Michelle!

Christine Blain said...

I love how bold and beautiful this card is, especially with the purple card base. Sweet bow, too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week, Michelle.

Nikki Spencer said...

Love this bold creation Michelle, the contrast of colourful blooms on the darker base is very striking. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

libleycraftsblog.com said...

Fab card! Love the colours and how the flowers just make it pop!

inkeverywhere said...

Lovely card - I really like the tone on tone frame. Such a great idea and beautifully finished with the bow and pierced edge. Chantell JAI

Amy White said...

Such a striking card Michelle - and I love the stitched panel! Fab!

Teresa Kline said...

hello Michelle! so pretty, I adore the bold background...looks amazing! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Kim Heggins said...

Love your card Michelle...so beautiful!

Jen Mitchell said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the cluster of flowers against the dark purple!!