Monday, September 14, 2015

Wishing You...Blessings

Please view my Paper Sweeties posts here, and here


Hey there crafters!

Hope you are enjoying a fine Monday!
We woke up to sunshine, blue skies and crisp clean air!!! Wonderful!

I am stopping by to share with you a card I created for the amazing challenge 
My Favorite Things is hosting!

I couldn't resist one of their newest stamps and die sets, Harvest Mouse! So sweet!


Right!? How adorable is this little fuzzy guy kicking up some leaves to gather pumpkins!!!?


After I die cut the images I inked them up with black ink from Memento. Than colored them using Copic Markers. I used the negative pieces of previously die cut scraps...(I save everything!)...for the rolling hills.


All cardstock is from Papertrey Ink, the enamel dots are My Minds Eye.
I have two more to share with you...I'll stop by tomorrow!
Hope you like!
Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

9 comments:

Lisa said...

This is as sweet as can be Michelle!! I love the scene you created with the rolling hills and fall goodness. Adorable card!!

Nora N. said...

This is so sweet!! I love the hills and the coloring you did!!

Jane said...

If there was a prize for cuteness you'd be winning it. Adorable scene, I love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Kim M said...

What a super cute scene you've created here! I love that adorable mouse with his pumpkin. Fantastic colouring and I love where you've placed your hills. Wonderful card! :-)

Ceal said...

adorable card! thanks for sharing with us at AAA Cards!

jenn shurkus said...

awww this is the sweetest :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Kim Heggins said...

Just too darn sweet...love your adorable fall scene you created.

Coralynn Murray said...

I love the colours in your card. The little mouse is so adorable. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards!

Jenny Colacicco said...

So super cute and absolutely perfect attention to detail for composition. Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!