Wednesday, September 16, 2015

September 16: Paper Sweeties September Release Rewind!

Hello there!
Today is the last day for the Paper Sweeties September Release!

All new items are available for purchase!


I started off by stamping the mason jar with black ink from Memento. Than I paper pieced it. After I was finished I die cut the jar. I used pattern papers from October Afternoon, Farm Girl. I'm just not sure where the map pattern is from. 



I added a marker from the set Garden Time, than stamped the trio of hearts. The twine is also from the Sweeties Shop!


Hope you will stop by the Sweeties Designers for some inspiration!

Thanks for taking a peek!!!

Michelle

10 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

So adorable! Love the sign of love you created with the sweet heart stamp! And your paper pieced jar is so sweet!!! Wonderful card!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

This is just gorgeous!!

~amy~ said...

darling!

Maria said...

Beautiful mason jar card with the gingham! And, sweet sign with the hearts! Love the map paper, too, that goes along with the sentiment...so creative!:-)

Stella said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MackieMade Paper Creations said...

This is just so cute!!!

Lisa said...

Oh, I like the gingham!! This is darling Michelle!

Cheryl said...

I am a sucker for text and maps. How cool to use the map paper for the jar! Love the gingham with it, too.

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, each of your projects for this release are like works of art! So incredibly gorgeous!!

Kim Heggins said...

These are so adorable...just love your beautiful cards.