Monday, September 14, 2015

September 14: Paper Sweeties September Release Countdown!

Hello all!
Welcome back to day 2 of the Paper Sweeties September Release!

Hope you will join us this month for the Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge

Here is a list of what's new this month...



I want to take a bite out of that delicious apple!!! This was one of the easiest cards I ever created! After I stamped, colored and die cut the apple I trimmed two pattern papers. The banner die is from the set Mason Jar Sweet Cuts.

I added some gold sequins and black twine found in the Sweeties Shop

I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches

Come hop along with the creative designers for some inspiration!


9 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Love when a card comes together so beautifully and easy! This is gorgeous my dear!!

Maria said...

What a sweet apple card with the polka dots and gingham, Michelle!!!

Lisa said...

Gingham and polka dots, what's not to love about this card!

Debbie said...

Oh ... my ... GOSH! Something SWEET is right! I love the simplicity of this adorable card -- and polka dots + gingham are my FAVORITE! Smitten :)

The Craft Princess said...

What a sweet card....is that stitching or faux stitching around the edge? I have always liked that look :) Hugs...Janie

Kim S said...

Great mix of gingham and polka dots - and I love the splash of gold sequins. It's definitely "something sweet". Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karren said...

Fabulous card! These patterns work so well together and the apple looks fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love the mix of polka dots and checks! Just so darling!!!!!!

Mynn Kitchen said...

This is amazing! I LOVE the gorgeous patterns you've put together! HUGS! :) Mynn xx