Sunday, September 13, 2015

September 13: Paper Sweeties September Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there!

Debbie has designed two new stamp sets and two coordinating die sets!!!
The sets are Mason Jar/ and Mason Jar Sweet Cuts
and Homegrown/ Homegrown Sweet Cuts.
Now, I know I have said this before with every Paper Sweeties Release and I have always meant it
BUT... THIS release is a MUST HAVE!!!

I combined both stamp sets and sweet cuts dies to create todays card. I also used pattern papers from October Afternoon....they are so old they could be considered vintage! 

After I stamped, colored, and diecut the mason jar I added some white polka dots with a gel pen. I used black ink from Memento and Copic Markers. I added some twine from the Sweeties Shop! I distressed the edges of the pattern paper and cardstock with some soft brown shadow ink. The doily is from Michaels.

I am adding this to Colour Me...
Also playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Hope you'll hop along with the designers to see their amazing creation!


Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

18 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle I adore your sweet card! Love the OA paper and your wonderful coloring!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Gorgeous!!!!! Love the. Background paper, too!

Maria said...

Oh, my! You used two of my favorite colors on your card with the red and aqua! Awesome coloring and just LOVE the paper with the cherries...so sweet!:-)

Mynn Kitchen said...

Super gorgeous, Michelle! LOVE the fun cherry paper and run baker's twine tied around the top of the jar! This rocks! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Ren L said...

HI Michelle, so YUMMY! :) This is such a fun and beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Colour Me! :)

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

ADORE your sweet card! The papers you used are just perfect!!

PiecesbyEmily said...

Such gorgeous colors. It's funny how you and I ended up with similar card... the jar and cherry, in the same spot :). Your card is prettier with all the patterns and colors though.

artful-notions said...

Adorable! Especially love your polka dot jar cover. Pretty paper too!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! Love the sweet papers, and your coloring is fantastic! I especially like the jar top. I thought you had paper pieced it because of the dots. Very cool!

Jinny Newlin said...

Sweet as can be, Michelle! Love the vintage appeal here! I mean that little, polka dot, fabric topper says it all... Yum! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh this is charming Michelle!! I love the OA paper, don't they have the best stuff!! The little jar with the polk dot topper is perfect!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute! I love your sweet jar filled with preserves, adorable! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

I love this card! The pretty papers compliment the gorgeous jam jar and cherries beautifully :-)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such a sweet card Michelle!!! Love shiny cherries :) Thank you for playing alone with Colour Me this week!

Heather said...

A fabulous card Michelle, a lovely design and such gorgeous papers........your image is fantastic and fabulous details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge.

The Craft Princess said...

I just love cards that are dimensional!! And I love the twine, paper piecing, and doily...all such perfect touches :) Hugs...Janie

Team Clark said...

Such a sweet card!!!

Gayatri said...

Awesome card. Great colours and pattern paper is perfect match for the masonry jar. Gives a homely feel to the card. Thanks for linking at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)
Cheers!
Gayatri