Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Paper Sweeties September 2015 Inspiration Challenge #35

Hello there!
Happy September 1st!


I'm sure you have been busy running around, getting ready to go back to school. This photo came at the perfect time! It reminded me I needed to get some gifts ready for the new teachers and my kids!

For the teachers, a very simple but useful gift this year. I purchased these milk glasses from Michaels and filled them up with some pencils. You can find the twine here and the bells here, from the Sweeties Shop.

This pencil set is for my kids. I made three of them. The tag die is Sweet Cuts Stitched Tag #1 dies. I used the stamp set Wishing You.

The leaf die is from Sweet Cuts, Bee Happy.  The bell dies are from Michaels.
I am also adding this to The Shabby Tea Room


Hope you'll play along with us this month!
Come check out the creations from the design team!

11 comments:

Maria said...

Awesome teacher gifts with the glass bottle and pencils! Lovely tag and great addition with the bells!:-)

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable Michelle! Where did the summer go! It went by so fast! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Such a great teacher gift idea! I loveeeeeeeee them!!!!!!!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful pencil use. Especially like the pencil vase.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Forgot to mention I liked the bells added.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a great idea!!!!! These just so adorable!

Lisa said...

Simple and so sweet with those little bells!!

Mynn Kitchen said...

LOVE this idea, Michelle! Your tags are amazing--the bells are the perfect addition! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lisa said...

What a cute and simple idea! Love it!

Cheryl said...

What a clever idea for gifts! Love the rusty bells tied to the tag. These tags would make awesome Christmas tags, too!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Very cute little gift! Thank you for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room. i hope to see you play along again next week!