Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hello

Hello there!

It's time to share a new ColourQ color palette with you...

I've gone a little out of my comfort zone to create todays card.
I went with a few different companies, die cut sentiment is from Lil'Inker Designs, stitched oval die is from My Favorite Things, square dotted frame stamp is from Papertrey Ink. The ink is WPlus9 silver lining. 

I followed the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch

Enamel dots are from Recollections. Sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Hope you'll play along with us at ColourQ!

Thanks for taking a peek!!!

Michelle

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Might I just say that you look very comfortable in this zone!! You rocked this Michelle, love it!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fabulous! I love your super fun take on the sketch!

Tracey McNeely said...

I fabulous Michelle I love the fun elements!!

Aileen (mum) said...

Brilliant card, love this look and has really got me thinking.

libleycraftsblog.com said...

Wow! Love this card Michelle - very 'clean' and very stylish :-)

Christy Q said...

Wow! What an awesome card, I love the layers you created and how you interwove everything so that it looks seamless.

Jen Mitchell said...

I love this fabulous design! The bold die cut sentiment and the brightly colored oval are fabulous together!

Deepti said...

This looks so cool and trendy :) love the balance of colors !

Joyce said...

This is just wonderful. So much interest in your focal point, and yet it is not overwhelming. Fantastic way to use the colors.

Kim Heggins said...

Amazing....just so fabulous!

Claire said...

This is a stunner Michelle! What a great way to use those die cuts...I reckon it's a winner over at CTS. Looking forward to seeing heaps of inspiration for Colour Q in the coming months..have always loved your cards!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Stunning graphic card, Michele! All those diecuts are awesome!