Thursday, September 17, 2015

Hello

Hello there!

Just stopping by one more time to share a card I created for the 

I just received this gnome set in the mail from My Favorite Things, You Gnome Me stamps and dies. Well, I just had to use them immediately!!! They are truly adorable!!! I stamped the images with memento black ink and colored them with Copic Markers.

I also used the small brick stencil background from MFT. I inked it up with scarlet ink, (Colorbox), cranberry crush and silver lining, (WPlus9) onto gray cardstock from Bazzill. I added some white accents with a gel pen. 

I made a window using the zig zag stitched squares from MFT. I love the little gnome jumping up to greet the snail! I added some clear acetate to the window front and a boquet of flowers in the window bed. All other cardstock is Recollections. The clear dew drops are from Papertrey Ink.

I am also adding this to Addicted to Stamps Challenge

Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

11 comments:

Lisa said...

He is so CUTE!! Looks like he's popping up to say peek a boo!! Super cute card Michelle!

~amy~ said...

A-dorable

Maria said...

So CUTE!!! Adorable little gnome peeking out the window! Fabulous brick background, too!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

How sweet is this!! Gorgeous card :-)

Marion said...

Adorable!

Kara Lynne said...

He's so cute! I love how you shaded your brick and gave him a window box!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn cute! Love it.

Bobby said...

What a darling little scene, Michelle. Your brick wall is so beautifully colored as are the gnome and flowers. Thanks for sharing this with us at ATSM this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle what an amazing background!!

Deepti said...

Awww so cute! Love the flowers at the window :) and gnome is the cutest ever !!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

So cute! The card is super fun. Background is great, love all that tiny details you added.