Monday, September 7, 2015

Best Kid Ever

Hello there!
How are you doing?
All is well here. 
Just getting the kids adjusted to a 'back to school' schedule...it's going to take a while!

Just stopping by to share a card with you.
I was able to utilize three challenges...love when that happens.
I used the theme from The Paper Players

and the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
I created the background to mimick the tortoise shell sunglasses in the Curtain Call photo whith stamps from WPlus9, Blanket Stitched Blooms. The inks are curry and espresso from ColorBox and vintage cream from Papertrey Ink. I used a stitched rectangle die from Lil'Inker designs and die cut the window with a Spellbinders die. The cord is from Michaels.

The inspiration photo from Curtain Call

The sentiment is from Hero Arts Lil Hoot...love this set! I used black ink from Memento to stamp it onto a piece of digital pattern paper. The goat is from Paper Smooches Green Acres. I used Copic Markers to color the goat (or kid). The pattern paper is from My Minds Eye. I used a whole bunch of sequins and wood veneers to fill the shaker. The sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh...different sizes and shapes. The wood veneers are from Studio Calico.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a FUN shaker! I love it!

stampwithamyk said...

That's an awesome card! Love the little "kid" and the shaker full of sequins, perfect colors too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players, hope to see you again soon!

Jen Mitchell said...

Oh my gosh, this is soooo adorable! I love that it's a shaker and that "kid" is so darn cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Claire Broadwater said...

Michelle, I LOVE this card! How cute is that little kid! I adore shaker cards! Great background, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players! XX

Lisa said...

What a CUTE stamp!! This is adorable Michelle!!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

What a fantastic shaker card! Love the papers, the cute goat and the fab sentiment!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is super cute! What a gorgeous image - I love it combined with this sentiment! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Maria said...

Awww...such a cute card, Michelle! Love this fun shaker card with the goat stamp!

Kelly S. said...

I LOVE your background, Michelle! Looks like fun patterned paper, so perfectly stamped! What an adorable shaker, even I want this in my lunch tomorrow :)!

Lisa said...

I'm back in my official capacity to thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!! Still think this is adorable, that goat makes me smile!

stampwithsandy said...

Oh my goodness this is too cute! Love the goat, love the shaker, love it all! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Michelle!

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too much fun. What a fabulous card, love your adorable little critter.

LeAnne said...

Oh my, this is the cutest little shaker card ever! Terrific way to incorporate all the challenges! Thanks for sharing this at the Players this week!

Lisa H. said...

what a sweet card. love your shaker and the papers you used. thanks for linking up with curtain call!