Monday, August 3, 2015

Thankful for you

Hello there!

Have you stopped by the Paper Sweeties Blog?

The Sweeties stamps and dies are turning 3!!!
Hope you will come join in on the festivities!!!

So I am continuing to play around with my Sweeties stamps!!!

I did a bit of masking and a bit of coloring with a whole bunch of Copic Markers. I added some white accents with a gel pen and sponged some grass with Color Box inks in fresh green and moss green. I added some pettern paper from My Mind's Eye, cord and button from Michaels. 

I have a few challenges I want to link upto...




Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!!

Michelle

10 comments:

Lisa said...

This is darling Michele, I like the little scene you created!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players!!

Maria Levine said...

Love the bucket of apples, so nice! Thanks so much for playing along with JUGS this week.

Kim Heggins said...

Michelle....this is just so sweet. I love your bucket filled with those yummy looking apples. Your card is screaming fall to me and I love it!

Cheryl said...

Love your images! Super job of masking and coloring! the white sparkle on the apples is the perfect touch!
Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

Maria said...

Awesome card with the wonderful scene...love the wagon and all the sweet apples! Fab masking technique and it's a great take on the challenge photo! Hope you're having a great week!:-)

Lisa Kind said...

Wonderful fall scene you've created! Great masking and coloring too! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Nancy Thomas said...

What a fabulous fall scene - great masking with such fun images.

Melody said...

What a sweet scene you created! Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call Challenge.

Betty Wright said...

Love those deliciously colored apples! Wonderful design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Curtain Call!

artful-notions said...

Michelle, these are both winners! The apples in the basket & wagon look so real, I'm craving a nice juicy apple right now!