Tuesday, August 25, 2015

So Proud of You

Hey there!
Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the weather.

I'm just stopping by to share a quick card with you...
and better yet, it fits a few challenges...

First I followed the sketch from Retro Sketches

The cardstock, vellum, pattern paper and apple dies are from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment is from Hero Arts, Lil' Hoot. I added some embossed stitched lines with Lil'Inker Designs stitched rectangle dies and long and skinny rectangles.
I trimmed the scallop border with a fiskars punch. The wood veneer stars are from Studio Calico.

I also followed the theme from Simon Says Stamp...back to school


Thanks for taking a peek!

Michelle

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is really cute Michelle!! I like the PP and the stitched die cuts!!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

Gorgeous card Michelle!

Tonya said...

Great card! Love all of the apples. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle & Shine.

Teresa Kline said...

hello Michelle! such a fun card, luv the tiny wooden stars and the sweet apple! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Karen Letchworth said...

What an adorable card. I found another FUN challenge calling for Back To School cards and they really need more entries. I hope you will play along here:

http://classycardsnsuch.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2015-08-24T00:00:00-05:00

You could be the lucky winner! I hope you will stop by to play along.

Karen

Maria said...

I love all the apples and the wooden stars...cute card, Michelle!:-)