Saturday, August 1, 2015

Paper Sweeties August Inspiration Challenge #34 - Happy Birthday

Hello there!!!

I am so excited for today....it's Paper Sweeties 3rd birthday!!!!!


A one stop shopping expirience for the cutest stamp images and sentiments, coordinating dies, twine, ribbon, sequins and so much more!!!!

Let's kick off the Sweeties celebration with their
monthly challenge


I created three cards in honor of the 3rd anniversary! 
For this card I used Sophie and her adorable outfit is from Sweetie Pie.  The cake and present are from Celebrate!!!! I used the Sweet Cuts die, Wish. The sentiment is from Hello Friend.
You can find the black twine in the Sweeties Shop!
I used Copic Markers to color and embellished her outfit with a white gel pen. I used a mix of pattern papers fromMy Mind's Eye and Little Yellow Bicycle.
I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.


For this next card I used the cupcake from Celebrate to emboss the background. The large cupcake is from Sending Sweet Thoughts.  I used the cake from the same set and masked the cupcake to add candles.          I used the coordinating Sweet Cuts dies to make a shaker! The sentiments are from Beautiful and Splish Splash.
I was inspired by Donna Mikasa's card...
I inked up the backgrounds with Color Box ink in shabby pink and cyan. I embossed the background with a cupcake and gold powder. I colored the bows with a white gel pen. I filled up the cupcake shaker with an assortment of Paper Sweeties sequins!
I am adding this card to Seize the Birthday...I am adding the toppings!



This last card I totally adore!!!  I used the Bee Happy Bundle...stamps and dies
I created the balloons using the circle die from Sweet Cuts Fun Shapes. The clouds are from Sweet Cuts Let's Go to the Beach. The sentiment is a mix of stamps from Hello Friend and Wagon Ad-ons.
I used Copics to color the ladybug and Color Box inks in shabby pink, canary, orange and orchid. I inked up the background with sky blue ink and a Spellbinders die. I love this happy little bug!
I used the photo inspiration from Addicted to Stamps Challenge

I hope you are ready for an insane blog hop with lots of inspiration and prizes!!!!



Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you enjoy the celebration and have time to play along!!!


Michelle

24 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Michelle what a wonderful post of beautiful cards!!!! Love them all! That embossed cupcake BG is gorgeous! And I love how the balloons are carrying the ladybird! And the first card is adorable with Sophie holding the cake! Such a great 3rd birthday kick off post!

Cheryl said...

Wow! These cards are fantastic! Sophie is looking sweeter than ever, the shaker cupcake is such a fab idea (LOVE the 3 little candles you added), and the ladybug card tops them all with those adorable bright balloons against the soft sky! I am totally inspired!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww! These are all amazing!! LOVING the cupcake shaker you made!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Debbie said...

WOW - what a fabulous TRIO of beautiful cards you have created, Michelle! I love Sophie in her bright and cheery outfit, the shaker cupcake with candles in the icing and the sweet ladybug with all those yummy balloons! You are such an amazing asset to this team and I am so honored to have you designing for Paper Sweeties!

Maria said...

Oh, my!!! Love all your cards, Michelle! First card is so sweet with Sophie holding the bday cake! Second card is creative and so pretty with the cupcake shaker! And, the third card is so fun with the ladybug and the balloons!!!

artful-notions said...

Oooooh, a 3-fer! Michelle, WOW! Look at these darling cards. Each one super duper festive! No favs, just awe for all 3!

Mynn Kitchen said...

These are all SO fabulous, Michelle! LOVE the great use of PS products! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! You've been BUSY!! =) LOVING LOVING LOVING these ALL!! =) Those Sweet Embossed Cupcakes are my Favorite!! =)BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE that you created a Shaker with the Cupcake Image too!! AWESOME!! =) THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a terrific trio of cards!!!! I love that sweet shaker cupcake! But my favorite has to be the ladybug and her balloons!!! Those balloons are beautiful! They look so real!!!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Michelle, your cards are fantastic!! Sophie is ready to celebrate for sure! Love the tiny gold embossed cupcakes on your second card and how clever to to have the little "lady" floating on balloons!!!

libleycraftsblog.com said...

Wow Michelle, these are fabulous! I especially love the cake shaker! The ladybird with balloons is also sooo cute!

Linda Callahan said...

Your coloring is wonderful! Adorable set of cards! So glad you shared one at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Such a great selection of cards! They are all so fun! Love your colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Bobby said...

You've made some wonderful cards, Michelle. Thanks for sharing the balloon card with us at ATSM. I love how the clouds and balloons hang off the center inked panel.

The Craft Princess said...

You have made the cutest cards.....but since I LOVE cupcakes and am just getting into shaker cards, I will have to say my favorite is your cupcake shaker card :) Hugs...Janie

Taunya Butler said...

What wonderful cards - each one so cute and so clever!! Love the way you add just the perfect details to each of these cards!! Awesome and such a great post to help with the celebration!!

Shona Chambers said...

Wow Michelle, you've been busy!! All of these are so gorgeous and love your little shakers in the card. I've popped in to tell you how sweet your little ladybug is with her beautiful balloons. Such wonderful inspiration from the challenge photo. Always so happy to see you at ATSM!

My Crafty Place - Sharyn Polesel said...

Very cute image and layout! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Jinny Newlin said...

What a beautiful, celebratory lineup, Michelle! Love your gold elements and perfectly colored/embellished details!

Lisa said...

Playing catch up after vacation!! Love everything I'm seeing here tonight. A shaker cupcake...seriously cute Michelle!!

shirley-bee said...

Love your shaker cupcake card! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday!

Kim Heggins said...

Adorable collection of cards...love them all and those sweet pastel colors.

Hannelie said...

Beautiful cards Michelle!
Love the little cupcake shaker!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

Tracey said...

Hello Michelle, super sweet cards .....I really love what you create with Paper Sweeties stamps :)